CLICK HERE TO GET A TALLEY SHEET (even though the sheet says it is for 2012-13 it is still good)
Here is how it works:
- Kindergarteners and first graders have to read 200 minutes for the month to earn their pass, and 2-8th graders have to read 300 minutes. (Note that the tally sheet can be used for 7th and 8th graders now).
- The talley sheet MUST be verified by you, the parent. You are considered the teacher.
- Return the completed talley sheet to Mrs. Bullock (she has an envelope at the end of her office)
- She will fax the sheets to Me-N-Ed's the second Friday of each month.
- When she receives the passes she will put them in your school mailbox.
- The following restrictions do apply: Passes are not accepted during field trips to Me-N-Ed's; Passes must be signed by Mrs. Bullock or a Charter Teacher; Tally Sheets must be totaled and the students name must be legible.
- Any other questions contact Mrs. Bullock.